Retro Sleeper couch – Light Blue for sale
A sofa that multitasks as a bed – this is what sweet dreams are made of, whether in your study, living room, or holiday home. Versatile, stylish, and functional, a sleeper couch (also known as a sleeper sofa or pull-out sleep couch) has a frame and mattress underneath its cushions, which can be opened up or unfolded to form a bed.
The Retro Sleeper couch – Light Blue is very useful if you have space restrictions at home or get regular guests, or if you have a holiday home or even an abode that your rent out on Airbnb.
A sleeper couch is stylish on its own, but you can also take it up a notch with some pretty scatter cushions and a throw, which you can switch up from one season to the next.
You can choose from a great selection of sleeper couches for sale at Dial a Bed, and we’ll help you find the best one for your space and pocket.
How to choose a sleeper couch
Measure the size of the space you have available, and ensure that the sleeper couch will fit it when rolled out.
Check for comfort while seated on the sofa, and when lying down on the bed.
Ensure that it’s fairly easy to fold out, and fold back in.
Check that there are no sharp edges on the sleeper couch that can cause discomfort, and damage your sheets and blankets.
Ensure that the mattress is a standard size, otherwise, you might struggle to find sheets that fit in.
Where can I buy a Retro Sleeper couch – Light Blue?
For the best multitasking and most comfortable sleeper couch, pop into Dial a Bed or shop online. We’re also on hand to advise on the best sleeper sofa for you.
- 2240mm length x 1190mm width x 350mm high open (flat)
- 2240mm length x 1190mm width x 920mm high upright
- 900mm length x 150mm width x 400mm high (arm only)
- Box frame made of chipboard and masonite.
- The inside consists of 8x24 pocket springs on each side.
- The pocket springs are covered with 50mm medium density foam and fabric.
- The arms have a strip of 20mm medium density foam on top and wrapped with 12mm medium density foam before it is covered with fabric.
- The arms are fixed to the couch.
- To finish the fabric is quilted in straight parallel lines.
- 5 x 190mm tapered round wooden feet to be screwed in to stand on.