Details & Specs
What is the difference between Forty Winks firm, medium and plush comfort?
The difference between a Forty Winks firm medium or soft mattress is the feel and the amount of give that you feel when you lie on it. A firm comfort provides a firm sleep surface, more rigid than a soft or plush mattress that gives quite a bit more and creates the sensation of extreme softness. A medium is right in between, providing a softer surface than a firm, but providing a little more support than a plush comfort top.
In order to validate the 100 night comfort exchange – you are required to purchase a new mattress protector from Dial-a-Bed. Reason being, every new mattress needs a new protector, to protect your new investment from stains, spills to keep your mattress in a sanitary condition.
- Luxurious imported Visco-cotton blend for superior moisture and luxury comfort.
- Pro-active Capsule Pocket coil with re-enforced side support.
- Designed for reduced partner disturbance and head to toe spine support
- High density resilient foam layer with memory foam
- Turn free Mattress with hand tuffed construction.
- The fabric has a high cotton content combined with charcoal linen look upholstered base.
- Foam encased
- Mattress Height : 30cm
- Base Height (with legs): 36cm
- Total Height: 66cm
Guarantee & Warranty
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Warrantee: 8 Years
|Stock Status||Available for shipment|
|Delivery Notice||We deliver anywhere in South Africa|
|Lead Time||Delivery is subject to stock availability 5 - 10 working days|
|Mattress & Bed Set||N/A|