Dial-a-Bed is committed to service excellence. If you are not getting the service you deserve, please contact us so we can investigate any issues you are experiencing and correct them.
Returning a Purchase
Dial-a-Bed respects consumer rights and you have the right to return unsatisfactory goods. We would like to make your customer experience as pleasant as possible. If you have bought any goods and you are experiencing problems with the goods and would like to return them we will be happy to assist.
- You may return the goods to Dial-a-Bed with no undue or additional risk or expense to yourself and receive a full refund within 10 business days if:
- You did not get the opportunity to examine the goods when they were delivered;
- You received a mixture of goods, i.e. you received some goods that we agreed to supply mixed with goods of a different description that you did not order;
- The goods you have acquired are not suitable for the purpose marketed for and described on our site at the time of purchase.
- Dial-a-Bed will refund you the full price paid for the goods if the goods are returned in the original unopened packaging;
- If the goods are returned in their original condition and repackaged in their original packaging we may charge you a reasonable amount for:
- Use of the goods during the time they were used;
- Necessary restoration costs to render the goods fit for re-stocking;
- If the goods purchased are defective; are not of good quality; cannot be used and is not durable for a reasonable period of time; and/or not in good working order; or is not compliant with any applicable standards set under the Standards Act, 1993 (Act No. 29 or 1993), or any other public regulation; then the goods may be returned to Dial-a-Bed within six months.
- In the above event Dial-a-Bed will:
- repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective goods; or
- refund you the price paid for the goods.
You may cancel your order if you have not received delivery within:
- 5 working days if the goods are in stock; and
- 21 days if the goods are out of stock
- You may not return goods if after having been supplied the goods you have partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined, or embedded within other products or property.
- If you want to return goods then you must contact Dial-a-Bed by:
- If you are entitled to a refund the money will be paid back into the account you used to make the purchase and will take 10 days to reflect in your account.
Dial-a-Bed values our clients and respects consumer rights and as such ensures that all our policies are compliant with the Customer Protection Act (68 of 2008) and will go out of our way to ensure your satisfaction in our goods.